Front Desk Jobs
Job Description: Spa Coordinator
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
Ballaura Wellness Spa is looking for a welcoming, positive, and dedicated person to help run our day-to-day. Are you a competent multitasker? Do you keep calm with repeated, high-volume patient traffic? Can you manage tasks in a timely manner in between client check-ins and incoming phone calls? Better yet, do you thrive in this kind of environment?
This position requires interaction with patients, staff members, medical facilities, attorneys, and insurance companies. You must be confident and fluid in your ability to communicate clearly through verbal, written, and electronic sources. You can be a part of a close-knit, supportive, and caring group of professionals that strives to be a place of growth for everyone. We rely heavily on our staff’s feedback to obtain a supportive, friendly, stress-free place that you are excited to come to work in. Please check our employment page for staff reviews: https://ballaura.com/employment/.
We supply what you need to provide first-class customer service. In this role, you must have these skills:
- Collaboration: Maintaining a strong working relationship with teammates and taking on other clinic roles and duties as assigned.
- Proficiency: Performing administrative and operational tasks, including collecting demographic information from patients or additional required forms and entering into the system. Also includes researching patient benefits coverage and plan details.
- Interpersonal: Greeting patients and clients upon arrival and selling Membership Plans.
- Organization: Maintaining patient files, scheduling appointments and managing patient flow, and collecting patient payments.
- Communication: Efficiently relaying messages to other staff and working with attorneys, physicians, insurance companies, and other medical practices to gather and provide information.
We believe that exceptional service starts with an exceptional team. The best candidate for this position has:
- Experience with at least 1 year of verifiable in-person customer service (Required).
- Experience with Mindbody Software (Bonus but not required).
- Understanding of basic functions and navigation of PC computers.
- Experience with Google Suite and Trello.
- Punctuality, reliability, and responsibility.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work well in a group setting.
- Ability maintains composure in stressful situations.
- A goal-oriented mindset.
We take care of our team so that we can take care of our clients.
- Pay is $14.00 to $16.00 per hour.
- Pay is based on your experience and capabilities.
We are genuinely passionate about lifting people up, including our team. To that end, we provide the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly wages
- 50% off employee discounts on massages
- Product discounts
- Employment growth opportunities
- Paid sick leave and time off
Everyone’s safety is important to us. We stagger appointments, require face masks, and have added an air purifier to our central air system. Read more https://ballaura.com/covid-19/