FORMAL POSITION TITLE: Spa Attendant
We believe that exceptional service starts with an exceptional team. You’d be a great fit if you have:
- Experience with at least one year of verifiable in-person customer service (Required).
- Experience with Mindbody Software (Bonus but not required).
- Ability to work 25 hours per week, including one weekend day.
- PCs experience.
- Experience with Google Suite and Monday.
- Punctuality, reliability, and responsibility.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work well in a group setting.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Understanding of massage and its benefits to clients and the community.
- A goal-oriented mindset.
- You represent the 4 Ballaura Defining Character Traits:
- Mission-driven to Help and Heal (starting with ourselves, our employees, and the community)
- Committed to the LMTs and Front Desk, the goals you have, and the success of our business
- Optimistic that we CAN make a difference in our client’s lives
- A Trusted Partner for all who work with you
- Pay starts at $18.00 per hour
- Opportunities for growth
We are genuinely passionate about lifting people up, including our team. Benefits include:
- Health benefits for full-time employees 30+ hours a week
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- Generous membership sign up commission and gratuity
- Employment growth opportunities
- Product and service discounts
- Free infrared sauna treatments
- Staff break room snacks
- Earn free monthly massage treatments
- Staff reviews
Ballaura strives to be a place of growth for all of our team members. We carefully train and mentor you. The Spa Coordinator is responsible for creating a warm and inviting customer experience for clients as they check-in and out of the spa. Spa Coordinators are responsible for answering calls, scheduling appointments, selling memberships, and setting up sauna treatments. Spa Coordinators may manage spa attendants and spa projects as needed.
Established in 2008, Ballaura Wellness Spa has a longstanding reputation in our community for our beautiful atmosphere, quality work, outstanding customer service, and exceptional massage therapists. We focus ONLY on massage therapy, and we are locally owned and operated by a licensed massage therapist. We know what it takes to feel successful in your work, and that’s what we strive toward.
Jobs at Ballaura
PEOPLE LOVE WORKING HERE:
We rely heavily on your feedback to obtain a supportive, friendly, stress-free work culture that you are pleased to come to work in. Please check our employment page for our staff reviews.