Massage Therapist Jobs
Job Description: Licensed Massage Therapist
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $28.00 to $40.00 per hour
Established in 2008, Ballaura Wellness Spa has a longstanding reputation in our community for our beautiful atmosphere, quality work, and exceptional massage therapists. We focus ONLY on massage therapy, and we are owned and operated by a licensed massage therapist. That means we fully understand the unique needs of the position. We know what it takes to feel successful in your work.
Ballaura strives to be a place of growth for all levels of massage therapists. We rely heavily on our staff’s feedback to obtain a supportive, friendly, stress-free place that you are excited to come to work in. Please check our employment page for staff reviews: https://ballaura.com/employment/.
For this employed position, we supply the tools, equipment, and complete uniforms you need to provide an exceptional massage. In this role, you must have these skills:
- Proficiency: Including massage for medical conditions, injuries, and wellness maintenance; completing 4-6 massages per day.
- Experience: Able to modify massage based on client needs, develop new ideas, or recommend other products or services.
- Communication: Consult with other healthcare providers and team members, including accurate and clean SOAP notes.
- Collaboration: Punctuality, cleanliness, and equal teamwork.
We believe that exceptional service starts with an exceptional team. The best candidate for this position has:
- Proven experience with an emphasis on sports injury treatment, deep tissue, prenatal, and general relaxation massage.
- 500 hours of accredited massage school.
- Liability insurance (paid by Ballaura after the probation period).
- State-mandated continuing education (Ballaura contributes to).
We take care of our team so that we can take care of our clients.
- Pay is $28.00 to $40.00 per hour.
- Pay is based on your experience and capabilities.
We are genuinely passionate about lifting people up, including our team. To that end, we provide the following benefits to our licensed massage therapists:
- Paid office support time
- Membership Bonus and gratuity
- Cancelation protection (you are paid even with no-shows)
- Paid sick leave and time off
- Flexible schedule with up to 4+ weeks off/year
- Continuing Education Contribution
- Paid AMTA Liability Insurance
- Product and service discounts
- Large treatment rooms with electric tables
Everyone’s safety is important to us. We stagger appointments, require face masks, and have added an air purifier to our central air system. Read more: https://ballaura.com/covid-19/