Massage Therapist Jobs
Licensed Massage Therapist
REPORTS TO: Reports directly to the LMT Manager.
We believe that exceptional service starts with an exceptional team. You’d be a great fit if you have:
- Proven understanding of injury treatment, deep tissue, prenatal, and general relaxation massage.
- A Washington State Massage License.
- A general passion for massage and devotion to helping people, and thrive in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Pay is $30.00 to $40.00 per hour **Plus Generous Tips**
- Earn up to $45 to $65 per hour (with tips)
- Opportunities for growth
We are genuinely passionate about lifting people up, including our team. Benefits include:
- Health Benefits for full-time employees
- Pay stability in your first 90-days
- Paid office support time
- Paid sick leave and Vacation
- Cancelation protection (you are paid even with no-shows)
- Flexible schedule with up to 4+ weeks off/year
- Continuing Education Contribution
- Paid AMTA Liability Insurance
- Product and service discounts
- Large treatment rooms with electric tables
- Staff break room snacks
- Free monthly massage treatments
- Staff Reviews
Ballaura strives to be a place of growth for ALL levels of massage therapists. We carefully train and mentor you. We provide optional pay stability in your first 90-days of coming to work for Ballaura.
Established in 2008, Ballaura Wellness Spa has a longstanding reputation in our community for our beautiful atmosphere, quality work, outstanding customer service, and exceptional massage therapists. We focus ONLY on massage therapy, and we are locally owned and operated by a licensed massage therapist. We know what it takes to feel successful in your work, and that’s what we strive toward.
Jobs at Ballaura
PEOPLE LOVE WORKING HERE:
We rely heavily on your feedback to obtain a supportive, friendly, stress-free work culture that you are pleased to come to work in. Please check our employment page for our staff reviews.