Massage Therapist Jobs
**New Graduates Welcome**
We believe that exceptional service starts with an exceptional team. The best candidate for this position has:
- Proven understanding of injury treatment, deep tissue, prenatal, and general relaxation massage.
- Washington State Massage License.
- Liability Insurance (paid by Ballaura after 90-days).
- Team-oriented and a general passion for massage and devotion to helping people.
We take care of our team so that we can take care of our clients.
- Pay is $30.00 to $40.00 per hour **Plus Generous Tips**
- Earn up to $49 to $59 per hour when your factor in tips
- Clear expectations on how to earn a raise when you work here
We are genuinely passionate about lifting people up, including our team. To that end, we provide the following benefits to our licensed massage therapists:
- Health Benefits for full-time employees
- Pay stability in your first 90-days
- Paid office support time
- Paid sick leave and Vacation
- Generous membership sign up commission and gratuity
- Cancelation protection (you are paid even with no-shows)
- Flexible schedule with up to 4+ weeks off/year
- Continuing Education Contribution
- Paid AMTA Liability Insurance (After 90-days)
- Product and service discounts
- Large treatment rooms with electric tables
- Staff breakroom snacks
- Free monthly massage treatments
Ballaura strives to be a place of growth for ALL levels of massage therapists. We carefully train and mentor you so you can master your art. Our therapists typically earn between $49 and $59 per hour when you factor in tips. We provide pay stability in your first 90-days of coming to work for Ballaura. We aim to coach and inspire you to achieve your goals. We rely heavily on your feedback to obtain a supportive, friendly, stress-free work culture that you are pleased to come to work in. Please check our employment page for our staff reviews:
Established in 2008, Ballaura Wellness Spa has a longstanding reputation in our community for our beautiful atmosphere, quality work, outstanding customer service, and exceptional massage therapists. We focus ONLY on massage therapy, and we are locally owned and operated by a licensed massage therapist. That means we fully understand and respect the unique needs of the position. We know what it takes to feel successful in your work, and that’s what we want for you.
OUR CLIENTS EXPERIENCE
As a part of Ballaura’s team, you feel delighted to bring the following experience to our customers:
Visualize yourself walking into a space with warm dim lighting, healing plants, and natural, peaceful décor. You inhale the soothing aromas. We offer a warm wrap for your sore neck. We guide you to your quiet room.
After you share your goals for the session, we briefly step out, and you melt into the soft massage table. We begin to work your aching back. You drift into a deep, restorative meditation.
It’s in this unique state of mind that your nervous system can truly recover from life’s stresses. Afterward, you feel rejuvenated, your body moves more freely, and you just feel…better.
Jobs at Ballaura
Please read more about our spa’s response to Covid-19 at ballaura.com/covid-19
We have also installed an air purifier for our building’s heating/cooling system. You can also read more about that at iwaveair.com
People love working here:
We rely heavily on your feedback to obtain a supportive, friendly, stress-free work culture that you are pleased to come to work in. Please check our employment page for our staff reviews.