Medical Insurance FAQs
We truly are happy to work with you and your insurance company to provide you with an exceptional massage experience. Major Medical insurance coverage can be really confusing, especially when it comes to massage. Below is information to help you understand your role and responsibilities as well as how we can support you in working with your insurance company.
- You are our client. We are happy to bill your insurance company for your services, however, you are ultimately responsible for the payment of your account.
- Please verify your benefits prior to your visit with us by calling your insurance company directly.
- You are responsible for understanding the specifics of your insurance benefits. You may end up paying more out of pocket by not fully understanding the details of your insurance.
- Co-payments, co-insurance, and deductibles will be collected at the time of your service. If you are not prepared to pay, we may ask you to reschedule your visit.
- If you do not have coverage or have insurance that we are not contracted with, you will be required to pay in full at the time of your service.
- Please call us to verify if we are contracted with your insurance. Also note that some insurance companies have closed networks and will not add new providers.
- As part of our service to you, we can help you maximize the benefits of your insurance plan and minimize your out-of-pocket payments.
- We cannot determine the benefits and specifics of your insurance plan, and a benefit quote from your insurance company is not a guarantee of payment.
- Each one of our team members is individually credentialled with specific companies.
- If you pay out of pocket but would like to self-submit a medical claim for possible reimbursement, we are happy to provide an itemized bill after you pay in full.