Front Desk Manager
REPORTS TO: Reports directly to the Operations Manager for any needs, concerns, or direction.
We believe that exceptional service starts with an exceptional team. You’d be a great fit if you have:
- Experience with at least three years of verifiable in-person customer service (Required).
- Experience with Mindbody Software (Bonus but not required).
- Ability to work at least 32 hours per week, including one weekend day.
- Understanding of the functions and navigation of PCs.
- Experience with Google Suite and Monday.
- Punctuality, reliability, and responsibility.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work well in a group setting.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Understanding of massage and its benefits to clients and the community.
- A goal-oriented mindset.
- You represent the 4 Ballaura Defining Character Traits:
- Mission-driven to Help and Heal (starting with ourselves, our employees, and the community)
- Committed to the LMTs and Front Desk, the goals you have, and the success of our business
- Optimistic that we CAN make a difference in our client’s lives
- A Trusted Partner for all who work with you
- Pay is $20-$23 per hour
- Generous membership sign up commission
- Clear expectations on how to earn a raise when you work here
We are genuinely passionate about lifting people up, including our team. To that end, we provide the following benefits:
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- Health Insurance Benefits for 38+ hours per week
- Employment growth opportunities
- Paid leadership continuing education training
- 50% off employee discounts on massages
- Earn free massage treatments
- Free Infrared Sauna
- Wholesale discounts on retail
- Snacks in the breakroom
- Staff Reviews
The Front Desk Manager plays a critical role in delivering exceptional customer service and smooth operations at our spa facility. This role involves a wide range of responsibilities from fostering a culture of service excellence at the front desk, efficient utilization of the spa schedule, priority management of Monday tasks, team management, collaboration with leadership, smooth business operations, and championing continuous process improvement. We are looking for an individual who thrives on interaction with others, has a keen attention to detail, and is dedicated to enhancing our guest experience and maximizing operational efficiency.
Jobs at Ballaura
PEOPLE LOVE WORKING HERE:
We rely heavily on your feedback to obtain a supportive, friendly, stress-free work culture that you are pleased to come to work in. Please check our employment page for our staff reviews.