Front Desk Manager
Job Description: Front Desk Manager
Reports to: Reports directly to the Director of Operations (COO) for any needs, concerns, or direction
Ballaura Wellness Spa is looking for a welcoming, positive, and dedicated person to help run our day-to-day. Are you a competent multitasker? Do you keep calm with repeated, high-volume patient traffic? Can you manage tasks in a timely manner in between guest check-ins and incoming phone calls? Better yet, do you thrive in this kind of environment?
As a front desk manager, you’re the first person that our guests interact with and are a direct representation of Ballaura – our team and our mission. You provide high-standard service to our guests and set the tone for their appointments. You are passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience and enjoy developing a rapport with guests.
This position requires interaction with guests, staff members, medical facilities, attorneys, and insurance companies. You must be confident and fluid in your ability to communicate clearly through verbal, written, and electronic sources. You will be managing several employees, working closely with the COO to ensure proper operation and growth of facilities, and overseeing financials with our fiscal team. You can be a part of a close-knit, supportive, and caring group of professionals that strives to be a place of growth for everyone. We rely heavily on our staff’s feedback to obtain a supportive, friendly, stress-free place that you are excited to come to work in. Please check our employment page for staff reviews: https://ballaura.com/employment/.
We believe that exceptional service starts with an exceptional team. The best candidate for this position has:
- Experience with at least 3 years of verifiable in-person customer service (Required)
- Experience with Mindbody Software (Bonus but not required).
- Understanding of basic functions and navigation of PC computers.
- Experience with Google Suite and Trello.
- Punctuality, reliability, and responsibility.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work well in a group setting.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Understanding of massage and its benefits to guests and the community
- A goal-oriented mindset.
- You represent the 4 Ballaura Defining Character Traits:
- Mission-driven to Help and Heal (starting with ourselves, our employees, and the community)
- Committed to the LMTs and Front Desk, the goals you have, and the success of our business
- Optimistic about the fact that we CAN make a difference in our guest’s lives
- A Trusted Partner for all who work with you
We take care of our team so that we can take care of our guests.
- Pay is $18.00 to $20.00 per hour
- Pay is based on your experience and capabilities
We show up every day for our team and guests to provide an amazing experience and constantly improve tech work we do. In this role, you must have these skills:
- Management: Owning internal accountability, communication, and reporting structure that is transparent and open but holds everyone on the team to their goals and results
- Overseeing guest communication
- Collaboration: Maintaining a strong working relationship with teammates, working with management team to identify growth and improvement strategies, and taking on other spa roles and duties as assigned
- Proficiency: Performing administrative and operational tasks, researching guest benefits coverage and plan details, and troubleshooting software issues
- Interpersonal: Creating exceptional customer experiences by greeting guests upon arrival, offering hospitality, and selling membership plans
- Organization: Maintaining guest files, scheduling appointments, managing guest flow, collecting payments, and updating SOPs for front desk operations and guest interactions to maximize experiences
- Communication: Efficiently relaying messages to other staff and working with attorneys, physicians, insurance companies, and other medical practices to gather and provide information.
We are genuinely passionate about lifting people up, including our team. To that end, we provide the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly wages
- 50% off employee discounts on massages
- Product discounts
- Employment growth opportunities
- Paid sick leave and time off
Everyone’s safety is important to us. We stagger appointments, require face masks, and have added an air purifier to our central air system. Read more: https://ballaura.com/covid-19/
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please go to our website and fill in the fields at the bottom of the page: