Ballaura Wellness Spa is hiring a Licensed Massage Therapist. Successful candidates will report directly to Ballaura owner Nicole LaPraim.
As a member of our staff at Ballaura, the successful candidate will provide high-quality massage with an emphasis in sports massage, injury treatment, and general relaxation while providing top-quality customer service and a professional and reassuring tableside manner with all clients. The candidate will be given professional and personal support by Ballaura’s owner and massage team. The Ballaura team is a close-knit, supportive and caring group of professionals that positively encourage each other to reach goals individually and as a collective group.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Ballaura team has a collective set of responsibilities and standards that the successful candidate will be expected to embody and uphold in all their work. These standards include but are not limited to:
- Performing top-quality massages
- Recording accurate and clean SAOP notes
- Maintaining good relationships with Ballaura’s clientele
- Re-booking and retaining clientele
- Keeping a clean and orderly workspace
- Cleaning up between clients in a timely manner
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledgeable in injury treatment
- Competent with common sports injuries
- Physically able to complete 4-5 massages per day
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Must work well in a group setting
- Completion of a 500-hour accredited massage school credential
- Maintenance of Washington State Department of Health License
- Maintenance of liability insurance (paid by Ballaura)
- Maintenance of Washington state requirements for continuing education
Pay will range depending on experience and capabilities.
Hourly office support rate will start at $12 per hour for work when not seeing clients. Other benefits will include paid liability insurance and some continuing education.
We look forward to working with you, Apply Here!!