We believe that exceptional service starts with an exceptional team. The best candidate for this position has:
- Experience with at least three years of verifiable in-person customer service (Required)
- Experience with Mindbody Software (Bonus but not required).
- Ability to work at least 30 hours per week, including one weekend day.
- Understanding the functions and navigation of PCs.
- Experience with Google Suite and Trello. Punctuality, reliability, and responsibility.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work well in a group setting.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Understanding of massage and its benefits to clients and the community
- A goal-oriented mindset.
You represent the 4 Ballaura Defining Character Traits:
- Mission-driven to Help and Heal (starting with ourselves, our employees, and the community)
- Committed to the LMTs and Front Desk, the goals you have, and the success of our business
- Optimistic about the fact that we CAN make a difference in our client’s lives
- A Trusted Partner for all who work with you.
- Pay is $20 per hour
- Generous membership sign up commission
We are genuinely passionate about lifting people up, including our team. To that end, we provide the following benefits:
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- Health Insurance Benefits for 38+ hours per week
- Employment growth opportunities
- Paid Leadership continuing education training
- 50% off employee discounts on massages
- Earn free massage treatments
- Free Infrared Sauna
- Wholesale discounts on retail
- Snacks in the breakroom
As a front desk manager, you’re the first person that our clients interact with and are a direct representation of Ballaura – our team and our mission. You provide high-standard service to our clients and set the tone for their appointments. You are passionate about providing an exceptional client experience and enjoy developing a rapport with clients.
This position requires interaction with clients, staff members, medical facilities, attorneys, and insurance companies. You must be confident and fluid in your ability to communicate clearly through verbal, written, and electronic sources. You will manage several employees, work closely with the COO to ensure proper operation and growth of facilities, and oversee financials with our fiscal team. You can be a part of a close-knit, supportive, and caring group of professionals that strives to be a place of growth for everyone. We rely heavily on our staff’s feedback to obtain a supportive, friendly, stress-free place that you are excited to come to work in. Please check our employment page for staff reviews:
OUR CLIENTS EXPERIENCE
As a part of Ballaura’s team, you feel delighted to bring the following experience to our customers:
Visualize yourself walking into a space with warm dim lighting, healing plants, and natural, peaceful décor. You inhale the soothing aromas. We offer a warm wrap for your sore neck. We guide you to your quiet room.
After you share your goals for the session, we briefly step out, and you melt into the soft massage table. We begin to work your aching back. You drift into a deep, restorative meditation.
It’s in this unique state of mind that your nervous system can truly recover from life’s stresses. Afterward, you feel rejuvenated, your body moves more freely, and you just feel…better.
ONLINE Application form