FORMAL POSITION TITLE: Spa Attendant
REPORTS TO: Reports directly to the Director of Operation (COO) for any needs, concerns, or direction
Ballaura strives to be a place of growth for our staff. We carefully train and mentor you so you can master your art. We aim to coach and inspire you to achieve your goals. We rely heavily on your feedback to obtain a supportive, friendly, stress-free work culture that you are pleased to come to work in. Please check our employment page for our staff reviews:
Established in 2008, Ballaura Wellness Spa has a longstanding reputation in our community for our beautiful atmosphere, quality work, outstanding customer service, and exceptional staff. We focus ONLY on massage therapy, and we are locally owned and operated and female operated. We know what it takes to feel successful in your work, and that’s what we want for you.
OUR CLIENTS EXPERIENCE
Visualize walking into a space with warm dim lighting, elegant healing plants, and natural, peaceful décor. You take a deep breath to inhale in the soothing aromas, and you’re greeted by a friendly employee who offers you a warm wrap for your sore neck. Your massage therapist guides you back to your spacious room where there are no phones or interruptions, and you are interviewed to find out what’s aching. Your therapist leaves the room so you can get ready and melt onto the warm comfy table just waiting for you. Your therapist enters and begins to work your stiff, tired muscles, and you drift into a restorative meditation. At the end of your session, you feel like you just got 8-hours of sleep, your body moves more freely, the aches have disappeared, and you are more equipped to handle the stress from your daily grind.
Our staff is delighted to bring this experience to our customers.
We are genuinely passionate about lifting people up, including our team. To that end, we provide the following benefits to our licensed massage therapists:
● Health Benefits for full-time employees
● Paid sick leave and Vacation
● Generous membership sign up commission
● Product and service discounts
● Beautiful, healthy atmosphere
● Staff breakroom snacks
● Free monthly massage treatments
We take care of our team so that we can take care of our clients.
● Pay is $15.00 per hour
● Earn generous commission for membership sales
● Clear expectations on how to earn a raise when you work here
We believe that exceptional service starts with an exceptional team. The best candidate for this position has:
● Willingness to learn and deliver an impeccable customer experience (Required)
● Understanding of basic functions and navigation of PC computers.
● Problem-solving skills.
● Ability to work independently.
● Ability to work well in a group setting and add to our positive company culture.
● Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
● Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: 15.00 per hour
Please read more about our spa’s response to Covid-19 at https://ballaura.com/covid-19/
We have also installed an air purifier for our building’s heating/cooling system. You can also read more about that at https://www.iwaveair.com/