FORMAL POSITION TITLE: Spa Attendant
REPORTS TO: Reports directly to the Spa Manager) for any needs, concerns, or direction
We believe that exceptional service starts with an exceptional team. The best candidate for this position has:
- Willingness to learn and deliver an impeccable customer experience (Required)
- Understanding of basic functions and navigation of PC computers.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work well in a group setting and add to our positive company culture.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Pay is $15.00 per hour
- Earn generous commission for membership sales
- Clear expectations on how to earn a raise when you work here
We are genuinely passionate about lifting people up, including our team. To that end, we provide the following benefits:
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- Health Insurance Benefits for 38+ hours per week
- Employment growth opportunities
- 50% off employee discounts on massages
- Earn free massage treatments
- Free Infrared Sauna
- Wholesale discounts on retail
- Snacks in the breakroom
- Staff Reviews
The Spa Attendant is responsible for creating a warm and inviting customer experience for clients and maintaining exceptional spa ambiance. Spa Attendants are responsible for distributing linens, performing laundry, light housekeeping, setting up sauna treatments, and assisting with telephones and customer service as needed. Spa Attendants may be assigned spa projects as needed, all while creating a close-knit, supportive, and caring professional culture that strives to be a place of growth for everyone.
We rely heavily on your feedback to obtain a supportive, friendly, stress-free work culture that you are pleased to come to work in. Please check our employment page for our staff reviews:
OUR CLIENTS EXPERIENCE
Visualize yourself walking into a space with warm dim lighting, healing plants, and natural, peaceful décor. You inhale the soothing aromas. We offer a warm wrap for your sore neck. We guide you to your quiet room.
After you share your goals for the session, we briefly step out, and you melt into the soft massage table. We begin to work your aching back. You drift into a deep, restorative meditation.
It’s in this unique state of mind that your nervous system can truly recover from life’s stresses. Afterward, you feel rejuvenated, your body moves more freely, and you just feel…better.