We believe that exceptional service starts with an exceptional team. You’d be a great fit if you have:
- Experience with at least one year of verifiable in-person customer service (Required).
- Experience with Mindbody Software (Bonus but not required).
- Ability to work 25 hours per week, including one weekend day.
- Understanding of the functions and navigation of PCs.
- Experience with Google Suite and Monday.
- Punctuality, reliability, and responsibility.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work well in a group setting.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Understanding of massage and its benefits to clients and the community.
- A goal-oriented mindset.
- You represent the 4 Ballaura Defining Character Traits:
- Mission-driven to Help and Heal (starting with ourselves, our employees, and the community)
- Committed to the LMTs and Front Desk, the goals you have, and the success of our business
- Optimistic that we CAN make a difference in our client’s lives
- A Trusted Partner for all who work with you
- We take care of our team so that we can take care of our clients.
- Pay starts at $18.00 per hour
- Clear expectations on how to earn a raise when you work here
We are genuinely passionate about lifting people up, including our team. To that end, we provide the following benefits to our licensed massage therapists:
- Health benefits for full-time employees 30+ hours a week
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- Generous membership sign up commission and gratuity
- Employment growth opportunities
- Product and service discounts
- Free infrared sauna treatments
- Staff break room snacks
- Earn free monthly massage treatments
- Staff reviews
The Spa Coordinator is responsible for creating a warm and inviting customer experience for clients as they check-in and out of the spa. Spa Coordinators are responsible for answering calls, scheduling appointments, selling memberships, and setting up sauna treatments. Spa Coordinators may manage spa attendants and spa projects as needed, all while creating a close-knit, supportive, and caring professional culture that strives to be a place of growth for everyone.
We rely heavily on your feedback to obtain a supportive, friendly, stress-free work culture that you are pleased to come to work in. Please check our employment page for our staff reviews:
OUR CLIENTS EXPERIENCE
Visualize yourself walking into a space with warm dim lighting, healing plants, and natural, peaceful décor. You inhale the soothing aromas. We offer a warm wrap for your sore neck. We guide you to your quiet room.
After you share your goals for the session, we briefly step out, and you melt into the soft massage table. We begin to work your aching back. You drift into a deep, restorative meditation.
It’s in this unique state of mind that your nervous system can truly recover from life’s stresses. Afterward, you feel rejuvenated, your body moves more freely, and you just feel…better.