In efforts to be socially responsible and support health and wellness for our beloved community in Olympia, WA, Ballaura has decided to close its doors until April 13th, 2020 (or longer if recommended). Thank you to everyone who has expressed support for us during this closure. It means so much to us!
To give back to you, we wanted to share ways you can support your wellbeing in the future and right now:
Investing in your wellbeing:
- Buy gift cards for 10% off during our closure. A portion of this promotion is going directly to our team to help meet their basic needs during this difficult time. It will also go towards assisting Ballaura to pay the essential bills during the closure. Buying gift cards for yourself is a great way to invest in your wellbeing in the future. Buy a gift card online, and a 10% discount will automatically be added to your purchase.
- Because of the nature of our business, we thrive off your reviews. By adding a Google or Yelp review here, you’ll ensure we continue to thrive after this closure.
- You can also follow us on Facebook or Instagram for updates on the closure, specials, and receive even more health tips for you.
- Please share this email with friends and family! We know everyone has been affected by the covid-19 virus. We want to encourage you and your loved ones to be intentional with your health and wellbeing during this difficult time.
Support your wellbeing right now:
Remember that the best thing you can do is reduce stress, eat real food, and get lots of sleep and movement. Here are 3 FREE ways you can continue supporting your health:
- We love this online yoga channel because of the varying ways to use it at home. You can locate a session based on skill level or how much time you have. They have morning and night options and series based on your needs. It is a fantastic app that we personally use: Sara Beth yoga youtube channel.
- Tapping therapy is based on the combined principles of ancient Chinese acupressure and modern psychology. Tapping with the fingertips on specific meridian endpoints of the body, while focusing on negative emotions or physical sensations, helps to calm the nervous system, rewire the brain to respond in healthier ways, and restore the body’s balance of energy. Tapping may sound silly, but give it a try. There are even special coronavirus sessions to reduce fear and anxiety: The Tapping Solution.
- This app makes meditation so simple and will allow you to focus on returning to your center so you can make confident, non-fear-based decisions throughout your day. You chose a topic or goal, and it will walk you through your session. You can also select how much time you want to spend: Headspace.
We are so grateful for you and your support, and we will continue to support your own health and wellbeing during our closure however we can.
Your Ballaura Team
10% off gift cards
A portion of this promotion is going directly to our team to help meet their basic needs during this difficult time. It will also go towards assisting Ballaura to pay the essential bills during the closure. Buying gift cards for yourself is a great way to invest in your wellbeing in the future. Buy a gift card online, and a 10% discount will automatically be added to your purchase.